20 Minute Body Test Group Casting
Casting Info: contact [email protected] for time and location this weekend
Test Group Casting Information
We are looking for FUN and ENERGETIC women and men from the ages of 25–48, with a FEW POUNDS TO LOSE, to participate in a test run of Brett Hoebel’s upcoming 20 Minute Body Program. This will be a real training program with celebrity trainer Brett Hoebel and is fully-funded and FREE to selected test group participants. Fill in the “Test Group Application” form below and follow the instructions on that tab to apply. You MUST also attend the casting to be considered.
This is a real workout program that requires effort! Participants must be:
* Highly motivated and dedicated!
* Willing to change their current lifestyle with a brand-new, healthy and innovative program
* Workout 6-days a week from Monday, January 20th thru Friday, February 7th
* Workouts will be held from 2:00pm – 3:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 1:00pm-2:00pm on Saturday and Sunday at David Barton Gym in West LA
* Follow the nutrition guidelines
* MUST be willing and available to be interviewed on-camera (day, time and location TBD)
Video Talent / Fitness Professionals
Brett Hoebel and Hoebel Fitness is also looking for talented fitness professionals with video experience to be featured along side Brett Hoebel in the 20 Minute Body brand fitness videos. Interested applicants should not attend the casting on January 10th, but must fill out the form below and follow the accompanied directions. Shooting will begin late February-early March of this year (2014). Applicants can be male or female and should be in great shape, highly professional, and ready to support Brett Hoebel in performing the 20 Minute Body workouts on set for the production of the 20 Minute Body series of workout video products. Fill in the “Fitness professionals” form below and follow the instructions on that tab to apply. Video Talent / Fitness Professionals interested in being featured in the 20 Minute Body workout videos should NOT attend the casting on January 10th unless notified otherwise.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_old_tabs tab1=”Test Group Application” tab2=”Fitness Professionals”]
IMPORTANT: You MUST send photos with your application in order to be considered. Photos must include a current head shot and a full body shot (front and side view). Do not wear baggy clothes in your photos. Blurry, dark, over exposed photos will not be accepted. Send your photos via email to: 20minutebodygr[email protected]
Photos are for evaluation purposes only and will not be used or shared without your express permission.
Fitness professionals interested in applying to be featured with Brett Hoebel in his upcoming 20 Minute body series of videos must submit the following:
- A current head shot and full body shot. Full body shot should include one photo taken from the front and one photo taken from the side.
- A short video of yourself executing the workout from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl17Vfy_onY. This workout is 4 exercises performed for 1 minute each, without rest between exercises = 4 minutes total. Record yourself with a smart phone or camera doing this 4 minute workout. Submit your video or a link to your video to: [email protected]. Please include your name in the email with your video submission.
- Complete the form below.